Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Year of the Dragon

So I just read something, by chance...on yahoo. It is the Chinese "Year if the Dragon". Which happens every 12th year. Come to find out I was ALSO born in the year of the dragon. So not only will the baby and I share being a Gemini, but now we will both be DRAGONS. How cool is that? It just reassures me that this was meant to be. I was meant to bring him into the world. It just reaffirms me being a surrogate all together. Even if I don't have any other coincidences with my future surro-babies...that doesn't make them any less MEANT TO BE. If that makes sense?

At my OB appointment today everything went great and heard little man's heartbeat. I always like hearing it...makes me feel good. He kicks a lot now. I can feel it, and it's getting higher. It was actually really creepy, the other night I woke up at like 12:30am and only felt my right side of my tummy was hard and not the left. He must be growing higher in my uterus, but only likes a certain spot? He's cool. But really active. Good luck O&J! lol Speaking of that...it was really funny! At my appointment, the nurse and I were talking about children. She asked how many I had and I told her...she said well, it will be a lot of work with all 3. I was a little confused. Then i realized "OH! She is assuming I am taking this one home! lol"...So then I said out loud "Oh this baby won't come home with ME"...then SHE was the confused one. So I said "I'm a surrogate.". I was SOOOOOOO happy when she said "Wow, how sweet". I have heard so many horror stories from my many surro friends of witchy nurses. So I feel super blessed! :)

Recent cravings? Well...peaches have been in the stores! So Leah and I have been enjoying those and apricots. I also love chicken. And spicy things. I really don't enjoy sweets like I used to. Which is cool...healthy for the baby! That's all for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment