Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday...

Yes, today is thur. I think it is time for an update! So I had my appointment a while ago. It was fun. The drive was crazy and we were super tired, but the appointment went well! And I met with O and J!! We ended up going to their house to meet them. They were even more awesome in person! Just great people, I love them! Their house is just perfect and ready for some little ones!

The RE said they would be getting our calendar soon, and O gave me news today on the egg donor. We are waiting on her stuff now, I am cleared! YAY! Their egg donor is beautiful and they are so handsome...I am sure their baby(ies) will be gorgeous! It will be nice to pop out MORE cute critters! :) I'm not even pregnant yet and I want to meet their kids! haha... I think it will be fun. I will be kind of like an aunt. I hope they don't mind me shopping for the baby(ies)...especially at the end when you start to feel that "nesting". Plus it would be fun to explain to people "o, they aren't mine!" HAHAHAHA and see their faces! Anyway...

I was doing some research and might want a doula during the pregnancy. The one I have been speaking to was also a surrogate. So that support would be nice. Also, she does placenta encapsulating. Might be interesting, and hopefully will help my milk production!


In unrelated news, Alayna started back in school. She is a big 1st grader now. :) I am sooooo proud of my baby!

That's enough of an update for now, folks! Happy Thursday!

Amanda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment