Wednesday, August 3, 2011

RE appointment tomorrow...

Ok so, today hubby and I signed contracts and got them over to our good friend "C" at our agency. So that is done and out of the way. Also today I got the rental car that will take my sisster and I out to Foster City tomorrow to visit with our RE. I am getting a hysteroultrasonogram and hopefully our calendar! This is so exciting and I can't believe it is all happening.

I get to meet "O" tomorrow and hopefully "J" if he is able to miss work :) Either way I think it is awesome and I am so excited. It is going to be a long drive, but I have most of my things ready. We have to leave the house by like 5am to make it there on time. I have a 1:30pm appointment. I am able to eat a light breakfast and no lunch! Of course I will abide by their rules, but hopefully it doesn't make me a cranky girl! :)

Anyway, off to bed, I will update when I get back. I need to get some zzzz's for my long journey tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment