Friday, May 18, 2012

Nesting?

Ok so...I am not sure how to take this... well, let me explain for those who don't know. Well, nesting normally happens for me at the end of the pregnancy. With my own children I normally make sure everything is washed, everything is sanitized, clean, laundry done, EVERYTHING. Everything has to be perfect. I know in my head that I do not have to do that because there is NO baby coming home with me. I DO think my "nesting" has kicked in and I got that natural boost of energy. But it's weird because it's like I KNOW I don't have to prepare the house. So instead I think my mind just wants to cook. I have cooked everything... Yesterday I made carmelized chicken with potatoes YUM! And chocolate covered strawberries and homemade red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Tonight I am making a mexican style casserole and homemade rice. No sweets tonight, I am waiting til everyone finishes it all from last night ;) I am also making homemade spaghetti sauce for tomorrow! YUM! I am making extra that way I can make homemade lasagna on Sunday. Oh my...see? I just can't stop looking up recipes and trying to think up what to cook next! haha Getting the kitchen dirty, cleaning it, and doing it all over again! That has been the routine around here!

So enough of that! Anyway, I am pretty sure I have "dropped". The upside to that is I can breathe better, but the down side is that I have to pee more often. Which is insane because that was already an hourly chore. I did some laps in the pool today too! Yay! I feel pretty good, besides the swelling that happens throughout the day in my feet. Never had that happen! :) So it's crazy to look down and see "fat" feet. Today I am 35 weeks and 2 days! Wow...I keep counting down the days until my due date! It is pretty crazy. So that is it for today!


No comments:

Post a Comment