Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I am a bad blogger...

Yes, I do confess...I am a horrible blogger. Most of the time I am just busy! I am so sorry. I will try harder! :) But I am happy to announce that today marks our 15th week! YAY! Baby is now the size of a naval orange. Which is way better and bigger then a PEACH at week 13...which I am STILL craving. And umm, who would have known...it's not in season! Grrr. So I have been trying my hardest to satisfy the craving. I got a peach smoothie a few times. But nope.. didn't work!


So let's get on with how the pregnancy is going...It's going great! I am off ALL meds, yesterday was my LAST blood work. I feel like a new woman! Like this is now a REAL pregnancy. Not to mention I have no more sickness. And wouldn't you know it...I am actually starting to "look" pregnant. :)

Christmas was great! I got my package from O&J maybe a week before Christmas...Didn't open until day of. It was a ladybug pillow pet! We all had lady bug pendants at the transfer :) They bring me luck! :) So that was very thoughtful. Then my children and I received cards from them! WONDERFUL and sweet...and thoughtful. THEN, Christmas Eve I was laying down to put my little one down for a nap. I decided it was time for a mommy nap too! :) And I hear banging on the door. I'm like "Really, right now?!" and I was a little irritated...until I answered the door to this beautiful arrangement and the man asked if I was Amanda. I said YES! My mood totally changed from being annoyed to so surprised and happy :) Then a little bit hungry after I see my favorite! CANTALOUPE! The rest was delicious...but let me tell you, my kids and I attack cantaloupe. So it was wonderful! :)
And yes...I AM getting better at pictures! I am actually almost professional with downloading now. Yup...ME!

Well anyway, we have our next appointment on Jan 10th and that is our gender determination! :) So...any guesses? For me...It could really go either way. I am not sure, there have been signs of it being both. According to old wives tales of course! :) Until next time... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment