Saturday, October 8, 2011

Testing...

So I broke down and tested "early" this morning. Yea. Shame on me! I am a horrible person? :) LOL

So anyway...I wake up at 4:30 this morning feeling like my bladder was going to explode... I took a dollar tree test and a first response. They BOTH came out super super faint... I totally freaked. I took the dollar tree test apart and examined it. I was so nervous. I waited a little while and it didn't go away haha... I was pacing the bathroom and was freaking out a bit. I cried. I text O right away letting him know! I was sooooo excited for them! :) The only thing was that they were so light that they didn't show in any kind of pic. I was a little upset about that...I really wanted them to see what I was seeing. I went back to bed ... mostly just laid there because there was no way I could go back to sleep knowing that I was finally pregnant! :) So I "woke back up" at about 8 when I was able to pee again and re-tested. This time only with a first response. It came out darker then the first! Which was amazing because you could see it on a pic! :) So I sent that to O too. I brought both tests down stairs and made sure that everyone who passed it examined it. Everyone else saw it and said congrats! :)

SOOOOO...I am going to retest in the morning and hoping for a darker line! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment